Control System, Balboa, VS501, w/Lite Duplex LCD Topside (Pump & Blower or 2 Pumps)
Manufacturer part number:
No need for the cords, adapter plates and light kit...
Select Pack and Panel Only and SAVE!!!
We know many of you have all the extras that come with conversion kits and have no
need for more of them. Select Pack and Panel only and we will remove the cords, topside
adapter plate, and light kit from the shipment
saving you money
This complete retrofit spa pack VS-501 that can be hooked up 120/240V
Overall dimensions are 11" Tall x 15" Wide x 4-1/2" DeepOperates
- 2 Speed Pump 1 120/240V
- 1 Speed Pump 2 120/240V or Blower 120/240V
- Circulation Pump 120/240V*
- Ozone 120/240V*
- Auxillary Hot Port 120/240V
- 12V Light
- 5.5KW Heater
*= Circulation pump and ozone must be matching voltage.
Complete System Includes:
Features & Benefits:
- Lite Duplex LCD topside control panel (2.2" x 6.3")
- Adapter plate
- Light harness, wire, bulb and reflector.Includes a
- All necessary cords.
- Replaces failure-prone mechanical pressure/flow switch
- Can be plumbed to either suction or pressure side of pump
- 120/240V convertible power
- Custom plastic enclosure
- M7 flow/ temperature sensors
- Rigorously tested
- US & Canadian safety approvals
Value Pack Retrofit kit is based on the Value Series (VS) family of hot
tub controls which were designed using Balboa's patented M7 temperature
and flow sensor technology. The VS systems have a plastic enclosure to
eliminate corrosion and suppress water intrusion.Also, the connectors
are built onto the circuit board to minimize wires and simplify service.
The Value Pack is meant to be installed by a spa professional who can
rest easy knowing he's working with a kit that is known for reliability,
ease of installation and serviceabilityManufacturer: Balboa